Request & Reply Line

fairdeal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I would like to ask question's about Demasoni's. I live in Edmonton having troubles finding them at decent price. Can you please message me with your price, and when you will be in Edmonton next? Thank you

• 2 months later...

Hi there, Do you still have a L240? And do you have any plans on getting any Adonis and/or Gold Nugget Plecos?

Thanks

Yes I have 1 L240 left - a real beauty too. The adonis is from Peru and unless I see a whole lot of other plecos or cichlids I really want I will not be ordering from that supplier for a while yet. If you could send me the "L" number on the gold nugget and the size you are looking for I will let you know on that. There are at least 4 varieties of gold and golden nuggets and just want to ensure we are on the same page..

Can you score me a 6-8 inch female Geophagus surinamensis (or at least a female from that complex)? Also, do you take fish for resale? I got unlucky on some babies of this species and they all turned out male. Need to rehome some of them! Thanks, can you PM me with info?

How should I get in touch about the L240? And L018 is the one I'm looking for. Juvenile or smaller adult preferably.

Thanks

You can call me at (403)254-9402 anytime after 3 weekdays or pretty much anytime weekends. If you prefer texting my cell is (403)850-3096.

Harold

Can you score me a 6-8 inch female Geophagus surinamensis (or at least a female from that complex)? Also, do you take fish for resale? I got unlucky on some babies of this species and they all turned out male. Need to rehome some of them! Thanks, can you PM me with info?

I can certainly get you the female from a supplier but you would be better off to see if someone local could help you out 1st. At that size they could only get 5 or 6 fish in a box and the shipping charge alone would be $25 - $30 US.

Harold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there,

Getting some new tanks in a week and starting to look for some trophs. Just checking to see if your list of African's is still up to date. And I was wondering what this caption meant: " 7M/6F T/R tropheus moori flame bembas - adult breeders - $300 for the group".

Obviously it is an existing colony - are they still breeding or are they past breeding age. Wild Caught?

And shipping - I am sure you have it listed somewhere - looking for shipping to Kamloops BC.

And of course, and other WC coming in soon?

Michael

mjducharme@outlook.com

• 2 weeks later...

Michael:

My apologies for the late reply - work has been all consuming the past while.

Yes the posts are up to date on the tropheus. The bembas are tank raised and would prefer to sell them as a group. They are young so will breed for a long time yet. If you want wild caught let me know the particular type(s) you want and I'll check the suppliers list. Shipping to Kamloops is not a problem as long as West Jet lands there.

Harold