Wee little lion

Nice pics Michael.

Got me a pair of those little guys aswell, mind you I've only managed to get them to eat Mysis shrimp so far. Not gonna try any little guppies (LOL).

what size tank you moving yours into?

Nice choice.

Thats what I have my reef setup in. 72 bowfront

I have a 77 Gal with 33 Gal sump set aside for one of these little guys, the other with be traded off for something.

Did you pick up one or two of them. Just wondering cause when I bought mine there was four of the little guys, put when I came back to pick them up, they were the only two left.

Paul

I have my eye on that 72gallon bowfront on dennis' shelf, but if he gets a bigger one, I might just upsize.

The only bowfront I have seen bigger than the 72 gal is that 150 gal they used to have at piesces.

I got one, which was foolish. I ought to have got more, but what can you do :) I am considering a niger trigger, based on my liking of them, of course, and the fairly widespread reported success of keeping them together.

do yours have the blue spotting on the pectoral fins?

Yes same batch, you got yours from Golds didnt ya?

Just remember if you want to keep more than one lion or something big like a nigger you will most likely need more than a 72 gal tank.

These lions will reach roughly 15" long with a 18" wingspan.

Paul