Cherry Shrimp Tank [Pictures]

SkyGrl

hey everyone,

if anyone wants acrylic lily pipes similair to mine please contact: Paul @ paulvanht@gmail.com

he is very helpful and does great work. maybe someone could organize a GB.. :P

Amy

Hey thanks for letting us here in on the contact info. Just send him an email about his pipes. Perhaps a group order, but for me I'll have to see what he charges. They do look great, nice on your tank.

thanks. just hit up natures corner today and picked up a mysterious grass that she thought was mislabeled and some anubis.. i think i will have to tie the anubis down but i planted the grass. and got a eth heater YAY.. not huge heater in the tank!!!

ill post pics tomorrow!!!

Amy

SO i got another big rock for the shrimp tanks and picked up some mystery grass, and vals. most of the vals went into the 140 gallon with the piranhas. (looks good!) so i went ahead and did a rescape took out the jager heather and installed my eth heater. :) here are some pictures! :) and i counted (guess how many) berried female RCS. *elaine dane* 7 thats right 7 berried females. man im going to be smothered in shrimps!!!

pictures:

front

feb132011010.jpg

back

feb132011022.jpg

close ups:

feb132011024.jpg

feb132011023.jpg

Amy

thank you! :) im keeping the themometer in there for a couple days until i get my inline heater set up right. in the past ive always had to play with heaters on smaller tanks because they seem to be hotter then the dial is set at. i am very happy with this tank! once i trim the moss a few more times and it bushes out, then ill be happier.

Amy

Edited by SkyGrl

Very nice set up to go along with a beautiful set of pipes!

I recall about 3 years ago when i was still in Grade 10, i wanted to do a venture with acrylic pipes, as well thanks Amy for the email (and thanks for hooking my buddy mko up with the tank as well! ).

Looks much cleaner with the new heater!