this is me and

Well, being as this is the intro section, here is me. Actually, xerxes/sarah is a good friend of mine and, once she admitted she had a problem, I have been giggling behind her the whole way.

*nudge nudge* Hey sarah, why ya not putting pics up of the lace plant?

Anyways. My name is Hythr and my fish issue is all Sarahs fiances fault. I have known the guy for 10 years and, when my daughter was newly born, she was a pain to get to sleep. Colic and whatnot. He just ~happened~ to have a few little 10G tanks that he said would be helpful... worked out fantastically but little did I know of the hmm... factor. Amazing what stuff will be sold for cheap at a garage sale... I would be living in a glass house with walls filled with fish if it wasn't for the fact that my husband doesnt like the sound of water bubbling, luckily he likes to fiddle with lighting though, so we compromise.

Anyways, currently I have 2 tanks running (a 15G and a 45G custom) filled with cories, loaches and tetras hence the name. (think judy garland and a landscaper when saying it) :wacko: I ~NEED~ one more tank and, once I convince my hub of that... *sigh*

Oh, and my claim to fame, from what i am told, is that I ADORE convict cichlids.... I even willingly purchase them in public...

does that make me bad?

Oh, and my claim to fame, from what i am told, is that I ADORE convict cichlids.... I even willingly purchase them in public...

We all freely share our problems and addictions with each other here....your's just happens to be a larger problem than most. :lol:

Welcome aboard, great to have you!!!

Dunl