Little White Specs

I finally got my Black Tahatian Moon Sand in my tank under LED light. I transfered 3 fish from a tank over run with hornwart. The 3 fish were fast and the tank got quite a stir. I am looking in the tank and it appears that I grabbed a fry shrimp, very small and would never have seen it if not for the black sand and led lights. Just beyond that I see these tiny white specs that could fit on the head of a pin resting then darting around the bottom...what in the world could they be? The 3 fish are Pseudomugil gertrudae Eubenangee Swamp. Unless they are even smaller shrimp fry I have no idea.

My guess is that they're either baby shrimp or copepods from the planted tank.

I had something like this in my baby betta tank. They have almost ate them all now though. No harm done to the fish.Very tiny I didn't think they were moving until i saw a couple zizgzag super fast.

Yep, zig zag is a good way to describe their movement.

I had something like this in my baby betta tank. They have almost ate them all now though. No harm done to the fish.Very tiny I didn't think they were moving until i saw a couple zizgzag super fast.