Where To Find Female Plakats/deltas/super-Deltas?

BettaSlave

I've been having so much trouble with this... Edmonton is not a good city if you want a diverse selection of bettas.

Does anyone know where to get ANY female plakats, deltas, and super-deltas? I've yet to find one that matches my super-delta plakat male.

And I know this will really limit my choices, but preferably NOT Big Al's... all of the females and quite of a few of the males I've gotten there have had internal parasites of some sort... I went to check out the giant females they just got in and all of them had tapeworms, by the looks of it.

IME, if you want specific fish of good quality, you have to order it from in importer yourself.

That's the trouble... the parents won't allow me to. They did previously, but they don't seem to think much of the idea now.

Edited by BettaSlave

talk to you lfs and see if they will get it in for you i can think of one or 2 stores that would most likely would order you in fish

aquarium central might me worth a trip

Edited by 55gallon

55gallon- I have talked to quite a few stores, and so far no one can get any in for me... Aquarium Central said they would try to get some HM girls in for me, which is really nice of them.

Wingin' It- I'm looking for just one, POSSIBLY two, preferably a solid red or blue... something close to this color-

Flare022-1.jpg

Edited by BettaSlave

I have them. I can ship or see if you can arrange transport, five dollars a fish.They are pks but may produce SDs in their offspring.