New Food- Nls

Hi Guys/Gals,

I have fed my fish with Tetra Natural Color Enhancer Flakes for years but decided to switch to New Life Spectrum H2O Flakes since everyone is always raving on about it.

My fish ARE eating it but not with the same vigour as the other food. Is this just because it's new? Anyway, I was just going to bin the old food and feed NLS exclusively but have since decided to mix the two together until the Tetra stuff is gone.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance

C

mixing it would be good, that way you don't waste the old food, and it may entice the fish to be more enthusiastic about the nls flake?

i feed the same nls flake to my fish. they love it! then again, the tank is full of little gluttons that even try to eat me when i stick my arm in the tank, lol.

That reminds me of a post a while back, someone had left the lid off the NLS :drool: and the cat got in it and ate it all. Cat dish was full too. What an expensive cat treat :D . Don't worry about it right now, the fish will get used to it. Mine were gluttons for it from the start it's just anything else that i have trouble with now. You might also try the pellets at a later time.

Good luck

L