Woo Hoo, Baby Bettas!

fishclubgirl

So I've been busy at work and travelling plenty lately and my betta breeding attempts have been few and far in between. I did import in some marble dragon plakat males(they're called aliens) that are so pretty I want to wear them as jewelry.... They are blue, pink, purple and white and yes again... mine, mine,mine..... I put one in with a pink/purple dragon female and have left them alone for a week or so. Just got back from out of town and dad's taking care of the kids who are now free swimming. Didn't even know they spawned but am so happy.....Pretty, pretty bettas and all mine..... :smokey:

Pretty, pretty bettas and all mine..... :smokey:

Congratulations! Of course you realize that it's a fine line between being overly enthusiastic and the aquarium not being filled to the top? ;)

Edited by syno321

You wouldn't be saying that if I was talking about some rare pleco or catfish, would you Syno :w00t: ?? But then again, catfish/plecos can be cute but never as pretty as my bettas :flex: !! Anabantids rule and pleco/catfish people drool :bang1:

Edited by fishclubgirl

And there's more.... I just removed papa betta simplex and now have about 2 dozen fry. The simplex are mouth brooding bettas and so pretty and mine, mine , mine. Wingin it, complete security checks will be conducted upon leaving my pad :shifty:

And now I've got a betta pugnax holding too. Dad, keep your mouth shut and take care of the kids.....

• 5 weeks later...

don't have too many perhaps 6 or so I'll probably hoard them.... I probably will have some betta ocellata juvies for sale soon though.