Ace Fall Auction

The A.C.E. fall auction will be on

Sun. Oct. 23

High Park Comm. Hall

11032-154 st.

drop off/setup 9:00a.m. till 10:00 a.m.

viewing 10:00 a.m. till 11:00 a.m.

sale starts at 11:00 a.m. till done

Anyone can buy [cash only] only club members can sell [Yes Ann Marie we actually encourage Calgary members]

Our club memberships can be bought at the door for $25 but lots must be booked ahead with Michael Pham [P.M. me for his contact info]

I hope to see you there.

Eugene A.C.E. Pres.

Hmm... "pasta petricola" sounds tasty and I'll even contribute an onion plant for an added kick :drool: About the only use for a catfish :shifty:

Perhaps we should start off with cory and killi caviar and also have belonesox(pike livebearer) on a stick. Ray, I used the "macrostoma and cheese" at aquarium club last night and -roll- . That was good!!!

Is there any restrictions on hardware this time? There was mention in a previous meeting that due to problems with quality hardward will not be allowed.

Our policy is that if it is not labeled as "in working order" then it will be sold as parts so if it works just label it so and there should be no problems. Remember that if you take a few minutes to clean up your hardware it will generally sell for a lot more money. We try to be as fair as possible to the vendors but we can't allow them to try to off load faulty hardware to the buyers. We have worked hard to build a good reputation with the people who come to buy and we dont want to jeopardize our reputation.