Annual Jar Show!

vince0

Hi folks,

Just wanted to notify you that the club will be hosting a jar show at our november meeting.

There will be two categories, egg layers and live-bearers, to keep it easy.

We will be handing out certificates for the first three places as well as best in show.

Also, the best in show fish will have their owner's names engraved on our jar show cup, effectively immortilizing you in club lore!

Finally, ther will also be a prize for participation, so I hope to see you all there!

If you have any questions,fee free to contact me via email or pm.

Thanks

vince

I guess this means I can't enter bettas that I just got in from Thailand?? Have been trying to get Mr. fishclubgirl to bring some of my fish to the meeting but haven't had much luck....

The jar show as far as I can remember is just a toned down version of the show. Typically speaking, there is one fish per "jar" or tank. For this event, we decided to go with 2 basic category, but at he march show I believe there will be a planted tank section. For this event, we are only voting on best of the egg layers, and best of the live bearers, as well as overall best in show.

so your not allowed to have plants in the jar/tank?

even tho your just judging the fish not the tank.is that correct?

edit- sorry, i wont even be attending. im just curious what all the rules are

Edited by Sprucegruve