January Meeting

I have heard that the male members of the ACE executive are renown for the their acapella renditions of "YMCA" in costume, of course. It's quite the sight and well worth the cost of admissions....

I have heard that the male members of the ACE executive are renown for the their acapella renditions of "YMCA" in costume, of course. It's quite the sight and well worth the cost of admissions....

Well If that is the case I must become a member and attend one of these "meetings"

As I have been busy and so has everyone else with the holidays, I was lax in sending out the email for the meeting.

Topic: Open discussion on breeding and challenges.

As well Glen our secretary will have samples of T-shirts and Pit Crew Shirts for people to try on for sizing. They will be pre-ordered only so the club does not have an excess of shirts for years. T-shirts will be around $20 and the Pit Crew shirts will be around $40.

As well there will be a raffle after the discussion. Tickets are 5 for $5.00 or for those of you that bring in small change $1.00 each.

You do not have to be a member to attend the meeting and new hecklers are always welcome.

Only if the female members of the Calgary club demonstrate the art of belly dancing in full harem costume of course.