My Monster Discus/ray Tank

damtrees

what are the specs for this wonderful tank, if you don't mind me asking?

its 84x42x28 works out to about 428 gallon with a 90 gallon sump with 120# of creamic rings in the sump i do 3 30% water changes a week

dang thats an awesome tank! now you just need some plants for in there! heh heh heh!

I totaly would love to make it a planed tank would be somthing to see for sure but to hard as im still trying to grow the discus out and they get fed 5 times a day but one day it may make one heck of a planted tank i may still try to do so in some pots to help keep the bare bottom

Amy

how many discus in there? pretty sweet

I think there is somewere around 65 give or take never really got a count after i lost track majority i grew up from the size of a quarter for the last year two stingrays and about 9 plecos the three koi got to big and steel to much food now and are for sale

Very nice tank! I am going to say its around 500gallons? What was in the little tank on the bottom right?

that tank has more baby koi but need to move it and put up another breading tank for another pair from the big tank

is that koi with the discus?

or did i see wrong?

thats really random,i have never seen that

yea its koi with discus i bought them as babys last summer to help clean up what the discus dont eat and now they got to big to fast so there up for sale

thanks all for watching my video i plan on taking more once i get it all set up with the tiki theme

I would say they do!

• 5 weeks later...