Lfs In Calgary

Vallisneria

Great thanks. I had planned on checking out Gold's, Riverfront and BA as they all seemed to be fairly close and on my way out of the city. I guess I'll throw in Pisces now too. I'm excited since I've never been to any of the calgary stores before. Hoping to cram as many as I have time for on sunday.

Thanks!

If you're going to Big Als, you should check Franco's across the street. They may not have the variety of some of the other stores but I've been impressed by the quality and their prices.

If you have any Saltwater you might consider Red Coral as well...though you do have one in Edmonton as well. ;)

For Freshwater, there's Tanks A Lot as well, but it's way down south off of Heritage Drive SW. Most of our stores are indeed in the NE (Which is good for me) ;)

If you have any Saltwater you might consider Red Coral as well...though you do have one in Edmonton as well. ;)

For Freshwater, there's Tanks A Lot as well, but it's way down south off of Heritage Drive SW. Most of our stores are indeed in the NE (Which is good for me) ;)

I've gotta say I wasn't impressed by Tanks A Lot when I went, I was expecting a lot more based on what a few other people had said about it.

I usually make a visit to Tanks A Lot when I'm in the area. Some times nothing, other times total score. As Forrest Gump says "life is like a box of chocolates....."