Beamswork Led Lighting

jeremoose

Hey all, I just bought an LED setup for my freshwater planted tank, it's the Beamswork Power LED 400. I can't seem to find any real information on it. The box doesn't even give any specs on the setup, does anyone know anything about it? I'm inclined to think that it's a 10000k setup, will this be okay for a freshwater planted tank? Thanks.

The most anecdotal evidence I could find was on MonsterFishKeepers - the people who'd purchase them on that site seemed quite pleased. I just ordered the 200 from Canadian Aquatics, so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks very much for all the replies! I purchased mine at Aquatic Exotic in Edmonton, was really surprised to see it there. I will post back as soon as I get an idea what it's doing for my 30g planted tank. Keep us posted too jvision!

Also, I'm really pleased to hear that they're working well for you Hackerberry, I couldn't find much information on them online and I'm just hoping it'll be a good upgrade for my tank.. Now I'm sure it will be!