Rebuilt Flourescent

Eugene

So I scramped the guts out of a 30inch black shell that was holding one 24inch tube .Bought a balast and fittings and rewired it for 2-24inch tubes lined inside with aluminum tape and doulbled the light out put drilled a few extra holes for venting heat and mounted the ballast on the backside out side works great .I just need to find a supply of proper24 inch T8s for plants 5000-6500k any suggestions that wont break the bank.

Stop by Home Depot or Rona and get a couple Daylight Bulbs, if you can find them. The daylights are usually around 6500K

I bought the 21" sunblasters from Lee Valley and got it mounted into the canopy by using the supplied clips, screws and 2 small pieces of lego. Took all the electrical our of the canopy, kept the white plastic part and mounted it onto that. :D

I bought the 21" sunblasters from Lee Valley and got it mounted into the canopy by using the supplied clips, screws and 2 small pieces of lego. Took all the electrical our of the canopy, kept the white plastic part and mounted it onto that. :D

Lol and we all thought Ducttape was the way to go now we find out LEGO is just as usefull for things lol I love that!! :thumbs: