Wow! Latest Amazonas Mag. Arrived!

syno321

I just received my third edition ( May/June 2012) of the new magazine put out by Hans-George Evers, Amazonas. This is a bi-monthly magazine that just started in Jan. of this year. It is without a doubt the best magazine I've ever seen in my many years in the hobby. Each edition covers one topic in depth with at least 4 articles on the chosen topic, with the rest of the mag. comprised of the best articles and pics ever seen anywhere. That is, with the exception of the German edition of the magazine which was started in the 1990's by Hans-G. Problem is is don't sprechenzie deutsche too well, and reading it is impossible for my present German/English translation talents. This edition's topic is wild and domestic plants. Some of the other articles are: breeding ones on the Arrowhead Puffer, Denticeps clupeoides, Ixandria steinbachi, collecting rainbowfish, fish rooms in Switzerland, fair weather ponding, endangered cichlids of Lake Victoria. It's retailing for around $10.00, and I've seen it at BA's in Edmonton. After reading the first one, I promptly took out the longest subscription I could and am thoroughly enjoying every edition so far. I can't recommand this publication enough!

Yip, a nice magazine. Just was reading it too. It can be viewed online (legally) for those who don't want to pay for the paper. It can also be downloaded and saved to your computer (legally). If you need help drop me a pm.

I see lots of potential for the fish clubs to put in their own adverts. (pg 109)

http://www.amazonasmagazine.com/

http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/reef_to_rainforest.aspx?eid=388d806f-847b-45c2-a57d-97b474a81530