Oh Boy Gotta Stay Out Of Pisces!

Fin2you

ok so Pretty Boy has been miserable the last week & a 1/2 in his new 5.5gal tank :( so I accepted that he's just a betta that's happier in the smaller tanks. So I put him back into the 2gal quarentine & within hrs he'd built me a huge bubble nest. Course it just won't do to have an empty fish tank laying around... I was going to use it as a snail grow out as 1 of my mystery's laid an egg clutch but then I know Big Als has a great deal on the 5.5's.... So got a new 5.5 which will go into a brackish tank for my zebra nerite snails, another 2gal to hatch out snails & then this guy for the original 5.5: any ideas on color? he was sold as a halfmoon but I have never seen his color b4.

2756908520055689198cpIKgD_th.jpg

thanks everyone I will for sure be trying to get better pictures of him, but right now he's happily barreling around his tank I think he's happy to be out of the silly little cup! and of a new girl I picked up today b/c I happened to be back there!

My tanks are set up like this in case anyone is worried:

10gal (filtered with a 20i whisper) Veiltail male Fin w/buddies 2 apple snails, 1 baby spixi, 6 julii cory

20gal (filtered with a 20i whisper) 6 female betta sorority (Littler girl, Minnow (1 eyed), Peakaboo, Lilac, Minnow, new girl Silver), 5 habrosus cory

5.5gal (filtered with a 10i whisper) Delta or halfmoon can't deside male: Copper w/buddies 1 apple snail Boo-Boo, 4 panda cory

2gal (filtered with a 1-3gal whisper) SuperDelta male Pretty Boy

5.5gal (filterd with a 10i whisper) apple snail egg clutch grow out tank, right now 2 clutches hatching out artifically b/c they were laid in my sorority tank. Soon will move all my apples over to this tank.

2gal (filterd with an Elite Mini) zebra nerite brackish water bowl. Hoping to breed these cool snails. I've read they're very difficult to breed in captivity but maybe I'll get lucky I love these little ones! I think I have 9.... I should count LOL

oh ya and all of them are heated. kept at 25-26C except for the apple snail which is at 29C.

2 critter keepers as quarentines, as well as a heated 1gal bettabowl.