Calgary Auction October 14Th

The Auction was fun as usual. Even though my feeling got hurt. :) I recover fast from things like that.

Lots of great deals out there. I did pretty good myself.

So who's up for the Edmonton Auction! I'm gonna be there!

Edited by Bandi

The Auction was fun as usual. Even though my feeling got hurt. :) I recover fast from things like that.

So who's up for the Edmonton Auction! I'm gonna be there!

Your one feeling...lol. I won't even repeat your auction nickname. ;) I'm not even entirely sure why that was chosen...I missed a lot!

Sorry i missed it i was looking forward to going it would have been my first CAS auction ,I was hoping to find some killi fish pairs and some plants , well maybe next year.

There were some absoluetly beautiful killies and cool plants there too! you'll definatly want to be at the next auction!

Wish I could have made it but the day after getting married I was beat and for some reason my wifey put an exnay on a road trip before our big road trip to the states lol.

Good choice...picking your wife over the auction...though there were some wicked fish and deals!! lol There's always the Spring auction!

Quite a few deals today, whoever got that arowana and that Eheim Pro2 got some super deals.

True Dat! If I had a tank ready, I would have bid on the arowana. From what I could tell, it was a Red Tail Gold and a super steal at $45.

Yeah if I had bigger tanks I would've definitely come home with something nice, unfortunately I didn't get any fish, just a power filter that's way too strong for the tank I got it for haha, so it'll now sit under the stand until I figure out something to do with it sadly.

• 3 weeks later...