Lul

I just add another hobby. Fish were one of the more recently added hobbies. For me personally I'll be all over one then back to the other. Depends on the mood I'm in I guess.

Try making beer. There's something relaxing about sipping back a few pints of home made beer in front of a beautifully planted tank.

Its funny, I told my sister who just got teaching said she heard in university something along the lines of " If you have a child with a mental issue, to seat them near a fish tank in the classroom." Well she thought it was damn funny anyways.

I just add another hobby. Try making beer.

Aquariums and beer making. Now that sounds familiar.

What do you do to get out of the lul?

One summer day, my son brought me a 10gal tank and said, "You should get back into it Dad."

... and I did.

Whenever I get Calamanus worms...on my third time now lol Though this time I'm not getting frustrated with it. That's probably because my pair of Kribs have a about 30 fry that are swimming around the tank with them. I'm working on setting up more tanks. Breeding different fish and seeing the adorable fry is what keeps me interested in fish. Sharing interest in a hobby with friends and family also helps.

That and I have a zoo in my house; 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 gerbils, 1 guinea pig, 8 fish tanks with various stuff...and I'm considering adding some frogs to the mix lol So, I keep busy! I also got back into my much loved hobby of art, so I've been too uppity to be brought down by tank disasters :D

• 4 weeks later...

Ive decided that small woodworking projects are going to be my new hobby. I have begun to make a hinged box for my chisels to stay in so they dont get dull in the jar they are currently sitting in. My lack of work space promted the beginning of build a small workbench to work on in my den/loft area of my townhouse.

Try making beer. There's something relaxing about sipping back a few pints of home made beer in front of a beautifully planted tank.

Im definitely considering this option. Just wondering where to put such a set up :eh: