Caoac Convention

rayfong

SGG- were you the one in the blue shirt?

Lol nope I believe that was Fishclubgirl, if they were a brunette. I was the blonde with the black hoodie, later was a dark grey/black tank. Btw I snagged 2 bags of green laser Cory's (thanks Paul) and managed to get the first bag of wood cats. Got a bag of 6-F1 gymnogeophagus , starter cutler of Walter worms, naja grass and some lovely boboltis, some wonderful neon rice fish and was give a black schultzei (thank you again for the gift, I dripped him to acclimatize him, and he is swimming happily with my 2 big mommas, I forgot your names you lovely Saskatchewan people but thank you again). Met so many amazing people and had a fabulous time thank you ACE and CAS!

I havent ever noticed those green lasers before at any of the auctions I have been at, I assume that they are a rare variety considering how much they went for and the fact that you paid that much twice. Hopefully you can get them to spawn and bring some to another auction to sell :)

How do you like the wood cats? Those rice fish were a thing that I definitely hesitated too long on, shoulda woulda coulda I guess.

I find myself wishing I had done more research on rainbow prior to this auction, being unfamiliar with them kept me from coming home with a couple types I found quite attractive, those Creeks in particular.....Oh well, maybe next time.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thanks to all the members and the executive for doing such a great job on the convention. Speakers were wonderful, dinner was fantastic and a very nice way for a fish nerd to spend the weekend. Thanks Michael, Paul and Ray for the high quality fish I brought home!

And I was really impressed by the hotel, quiet, affordable, nice free breakfast buffet and a great swimming pool!! Thanks ACE.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol nope I believe that was Fishclubgirl, if they were a brunette. I was the blonde with the black hoodie, later was a dark grey/black tank. Btw I snagged 2 bags of green laser Cory's (thanks Paul) and managed to get the first bag of wood cats. Got a bag of 6-F1 gymnogeophagus , starter cutler of Walter worms, naja grass and some lovely boboltis, some wonderful neon rice fish and was give a black schultzei (thank you again for the gift, I dripped him to acclimatize him, and he is swimming happily with my 2 big mommas, I forgot your names you lovely Saskatchewan people but thank you again). Met so many amazing people and had a fabulous time thank you ACE and CAS!

I havent ever noticed those green lasers before at any of the auctions I have been at, I assume that they are a rare variety considering how much they went for and the fact that you paid that much twice. Hopefully you can get them to spawn and bring some to another auction to sell :)

How do you like the wood cats? Those rice fish were a thing that I definitely hesitated too long on, shoulda woulda coulda I guess.

I find myself wishing I had done more research on rainbow prior to this auction, being unfamiliar with them kept me from coming home with a couple types I found quite attractive, those Creeks in particular.....Oh well, maybe next time.

Those wood cats are like racehorses on speed! Once the lights are dim going a mile a minute zoom ...zoom. Lol the rice fish spawned 3 days after I added them to the tank, haven't seen any fry yet but I put a ton of moss and plants in so could be hiding. I love the green lasers corys, can't wait till they fatten and grow up then I'm picking Syno's brain for exact method he used to spawn them.

Those wood cats are like racehorses on speed! Once the lights are dim going a mile a minute zoom ...zoom. Lol the rice fish spawned 3 days after I added them to the tank, haven't seen any fry yet but I put a ton of moss and plants in so could be hiding. I love the green lasers corys, can't wait till they fatten and grow up then I'm picking Syno's brain for exact method he used to spawn them.

Dont pick to deep, he cant afford to lose much more