Does Anyone Know Where To Get Red And Black Swordtails?

Senroc

I was looking at my tank and I'm enjoying watching the swords and neon tetras and cardinals swimming around so I think that's the direction I'll be taking from now on. So I'm wondering if there is anywhere in Calgary that sells those blood red swordtails and black swords with the neon tails? I've looked at a few stores and there are plenty of pineapple and marigold varieties but I haven't seen any of the blood red swords in a while. Same with the black with neon tails. I'm newish to the Calgary area so I don't know the good stores like I used to in Edmonton. Also if anyone has these in their personal collection that they're looking to swap out I do have 2 Rasborras and 2 Bala Sharks that are on the verge of getting too big for my current tank.

Also if anyone is thinking of adding some female Bettas to their tank Big Al's on 32nd has some really pretty ones for $7. Their small and quite pretty.

• 6 months later...

My guys have grown up since that post so they're half size(and I have a big spawn of black marble swords too)...