New P-14 Rays.

t-man

Was just checking out there webpage and they dont have a location of where there based out of...not much info at all available about this Monster Fish Bowl place.....?

By the looks of the rays you got from them they seem good to deal with for quality of there stuff but how is one to get a hold of them or find more info and testimonials??

Thanks

Edited by bigfishal

Picked up a pair of P-14's a few weeks ago from Monster fish bowl. Spots are popping up all over so they should turn out to be a nice pair of galaxy's. Eating everything so they should grow fast.

IMG_0045520x390.jpgIMG_0035520x390.jpgIMG_0044520x390.jpg

Nice pickup Trevs! Congrats! You have all the coolest rays now. What are you plans with them? Keeping them with ur Bds?

Was just checking out there webpage and they dont have a location of where there based out of...not much info at all available about this Monster Fish Bowl place.....?

By the looks of the rays you got from them they seem good to deal with for quality of there stuff but how is one to get a hold of them or find more info and testimonials??

Thanks

Just received a high quality Leo from Monsterfishbowl; interesting name, great service. I'm happy that we got someone locally to hook us up with nice fish at a good price.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3127/photowm.jpg

I'm picking up 2 BD/leos from Cheon also. (1 male and 1 female) He's gonna hold them til early December when I get back from a work trip. Just got a sick 250 G just for them that I'm plumbing up right now...

Plumbing... SUCH A PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!

But it is going to look sick! :D

As soon as they are home and chillin their new tank I'll post some pics

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...