Finnex Led Lights Dealer Now In Canada

runningwild

They are on Amazon.com though. I placed an order for my nano tank. So far haven't had any problems and it says delivery sometime in the middle of November.

So if you read between the lines, there will be no vendors in Canada, but that doesn't mean we can't get them if we're patient.

I'll let you know if mine does arrive or if it gets refused.

Well that is good that you can still get it shipped from Amazon.com so always an option if people are willing to pay a bit more and wait.

Wished I pulled the trigger on the Ray 2's I was eyeing last week. It was a great deal for $80 + GST. The same unit would cost me $111.80 USD (~ $128 CDN) shipped now which is around $44 more or ~ 52% more. But to be fair we will now pay the exact same price as our American counterparts, just have to pay a bit more for shipping.

Edited by jumpsmasher

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are correct... Amazon.com is now the only way to get these lights at least for the time being as amazon .ca can not sell the lights anymore due to the lights not having the CSA approval's... they will probably shut down amazon.com from selling them soon as well... Glad I have ordered mine before this situation arrived...

Traffic66 How did you get amazon.com to ship to you? I tried and Amazon will not let me go through the check out process with a Canadian address.

Traffic66 How did you get amazon.com to ship to you? I tried and Amazon will not let me go through the check out process with a Canadian address.

Some will say that they ship to Canada, while others will say they don't. You will see the write up under where it says if it's in stock or not. If the one you clicked doesn't, try one of the other ones on the right side.

Some will say that they ship to Canada, while others will say they don't. You will see the write up under where it says if it's in stock or not. If the one you clicked doesn't, try one of the other ones on the right side.

exactly!