Finnex Led Lights Dealer Now In Canada

runningwild

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, thought I would chime in here (I am the owner of finnex.ca). Slowly getting more and more stock, please be patient, a few guys out in Calgary area had lights shipped out today though :)

As far as a group order, I am open to it.

Cheers,

Rich

Do you want someone to step forward in a PM to find out what is required for a group deal or advertise it publicly?

I have to figure out the logistics of a group order. But if someone wants to start seeing who's interested in stuff, I can give a discount for sure provided there are enough orders. Will be very easy if many people want the same light.

Jason, 48" FugeRay is $150.

• 1 year later...

Yes that is what it seems like... you can purchase the finnex Ray 2 with 7000K lighting 48" for $151 plus tax / with free shipping

really if this works how can one go wrong... way cheaper then then buying T5 lighting and replacing all the bulbs twice a year! good bulbs alone cost 30+ bucks each...

Thinking about "updating" lighting now too on my 36 gallon planted bowfront tank.

finnex 30" planted $85 shipped. Sounds decent to me.

anyone try the finnex planted light fixture?

Opinions?

stick with t5ho

no need to jump on bandwagons for the sake of it

Its not jumping on the bandwagon... If you go to any of the plant forum sites most of the people are now using the finnex lighting because it has become affordable , uses less power and the par output is such that they say will grow the most demanding of plants.... I know that there is a lot of bad led lighting out there that will only light up an aquarium and are no good at growing plants however the finnex line has apparently made the jump with a reasonably priced unit that meets the grow standard.

I don't listen to 'plant forum' websites to make a decision. Led's still are not there yet, period. Maybe in another 2-3 years perhaps as it is getting closer.

And why should any listen to you on this "plant forum"? If people have shown success with LEDs, why not give them a shot for a small investment.