Does Anyone Know When Big Als Has A Tank Sale

Think I saw in their email ad that there are a couple tanks for sale for Fathers day til about the 15th or so.

Edit:

Sale ends June 13th

46 Gallon Marineland bowfront with stand for 299.99

54 Gallon Aqueon Corner kit with stand for 599.99

Edited by Cgy_Betta_Guy

Recently i went to big al's here in edmonton. They were renovating and i noticed all the tanks on the wall have been taken down. I asked the manager there what they were gonna do with them. Long story short picked up a 110g 5footer for $20. This was maybe 2 weeks ago. When i saw they still had 3 or so left, so if you're lucky maybe they'll have some left and you can score one too. Mind you they had 2 holes drilled on the tops of the tanks on the back for their filtration but nothing a couple pieces of glass and silicone won't cover.

Recently i went to big al's here in edmonton. They were renovating and i noticed all the tanks on the wall have been taken down. I asked the manager there what they were gonna do with them. Long story short picked up a 110g 5footer for $20. This was maybe 2 weeks ago. When i saw they still had 3 or so left, so if you're lucky maybe they'll have some left and you can score one too. Mind you they had 2 holes drilled on the tops of the tanks on the back for their filtration but nothing a couple pieces of glass and silicone won't cover.

If you want a small tank, you need to add your name on the list. They are changeing ALL the tanks to newer ones I think. 30 gallon tanks for about $5...