Company To Move A Large Tank?

Psylant

good luck. if you need a hand give me a pm

good luck. if you need a hand give me a pm

Aye, ditto

Well... The company didn't show up. Again. If by chance either of you (and anyone else reading this) would like to help on WEDNESDAY at 2PM I have the tank builder (Mitch from Bow Valley) coming to move the tank, along with the seller. As of right now, There are only 4 people helping. Myself, the seller, Mitch, and his coworker. Mitch has all the suction cups and tools required. I would truly appreciate any help that anyone could provide. I realize that 2pm on Wednesday is the worst timing possible for most people, including myself. The tank is being moved from Evergreen in Calgary, to my home in Okotoks. I will try to help anyone who helps move this in the future with whatever they need. The more people the merrier! I'm not the strongest guy around, that's for sure.

The deed is done! Mission successful! I think.... Water test will determine that one later on I guess. Thanks to the 2 people who offered to help. Too bad the timing didn't work out!

It took 5 people to get it done. Thankfully I had a very strong friend assist me. Without him we would've been doomed. Mitch's suction cups were also critical! I will probably create another thread soon for this build. Stay tuned!

wow... the things you could plant in that tank!!!! awesome!

You'd need to use some pretty ridiculous lighting lol. I don't think there will be any live plants in the tank. Many of the cichlids I keep are omnivorous, and the clown loaches would definitely mess with them too lol. I have a 90g for my planted needs.