Albertatrees.net?

khobbs

i got my aulo..benga frys before have good quality ,eureka red IMO not as good and i got a red shoulder is not as good quality.

I strongly recommend this guy Harold check in sponsors list go and find Fairdeals .Pm this guy he has WC and F1 Recently i purchased a trio of WC NGARA actually this is not for sale but he cant refuse to me..LOL

Yes hes definitely got some great ones but I can't justify going to calgary for 2-3 fish on a tank of gas or more by the time I'm done. I'll check out this albertatrees.net guy and if he doesnt have what I'm after I'll just wait for the Auctions at the end of the month.

Fairdeal does regular trips to Edmonton... a really good chance he'll be up for the ACE auction

Fairdeal does regular trips to Edmonton... a really good chance he'll be up for the ACE auction

thanks looks like I'll be waiting for the auction at the end of the month. Albertatrees isnt willing to meet next weekend which is fine but wanted to meet lastnight in north edmonton. Tried explaining I'm from out of town and couldnt now he doesnt reply.. oh well

The auction sounds very promising I talked to a few people about it and sounds like the selection is great and pricing is as well.

Thanks guys for the advice.

Also my apologies to the mods if this comes across as a vender review as it wasnt my intent.

Edited by khobbs

Actually auction is great to buy for your aquarium needs but if fish is were talking about thats a big difference actually try to pm Fairdeals find out .You cant regret!!Pretty sure is coming in the auction

In some scenario i travel a far distance just only to get the fish.This is hobby needs sometimes a sacrifice .Ive been so many many times.

In some scenario i travel a far distance just only to get the fish.This is hobby needs sometimes a sacrifice .Ive been so many many times.