Question about african/victorian

mulakka

I know that Victorians dont have the same language as african cichlids but I have a gorgeous Pundamilia sp. "Crimson Tide" That is a complete terror in my 90 gallon, I thought that 90 gallons would be plenty of room but that little terror just attacks everyone!

Any advice would help thanks.

Mulakka

How many Crimson Tide's do you have in the tank???

If you only have the one, I would suggest adding a few more, that way his focus will be more on breeding rather then picking fights!!!

Some females may distract him.

OR if he continues to be a terror, I would suggest trading him into a LSF for something else!!!!

1 Pseudotropheus sp. "Elongatus Mpanga" 2'' male

1 Metriaclima estherae (Red zebra) 3'' female

2 Yellow lab 3'' 1 male 1 female

1 Pseudotropheus crabro "bumble bee" 1'' female

2 Protomelas sp. "Steveni Taiwan" 2 male 4''

1 Hap Ahli, Electric Blue 4'' female

3 Aulonocara baenschi 2'' female

1 common pleco 3''

2 yoyo loach 2"

1 Protomelas sp. "Steveni Taiwan" .5'' unsexed juvie

Thank you for the quick reply

Mulakka

In my smaller tank he could do quite a bit of damage, but so far in the 90 it is just annoying to watch all the other fish cower,,,It was so peacefull with out him. But he is too nice lookin of a fish to just get rid of.

Thanks mulakka.

If you go to your picture on imagestation, right-click on it and select properties. Highlight the address, and come back here and reply o this message. Hit the IMG button, paste the address, and it should show up.

You might want to try taking this guy out of your tank for a while, then re-work the rock, and re-introduce this guy. Keep the lights off when he goes in, and do it just before bed....

Yea I thought about letting the fish ladder establish before placing him in there, then when he shows up he will be on the bottom rung,, however when I introduced him to the tank the elongotus was picking on him alot. but by the morning the elongotus had bites and cuts all over his gills so the tables turned by morning. maybe I will take him out.

Thanks