Let's Get Re-Acquainted

KimW

Hello! This is a re-introduction of sorts I guess.....I have been creeping for awhile but haven't posted anything for about a year. Just been busy doing my fishy thing :)

So a lil about me....I'm a mom of 6, a wife bla bla bla....

Been fishkeeping for what seems like forever! Started with a small 20G freshwater guppy tank, then a 30....then went a whole other direction and got me a 60 long and branched into african cichlids, then got me a 90G, and a small 5g for freshies, and a 10 LOL let's just say it got to be a bit of an addiction ( I know shocking right? haha)....Somewhere in all there had a pile of kids.....cichlids were too much maintenance bi-weekly cleans with 6 kids in the house and 4 of those under 6 was a little bit of a daunting task! So ( because hubby's never been a fishy kinda guy ) hubby got tired of me complaining about how hard it was to clean all the tanks...he made me promise to get rid of all of them if he bought me a 120G! and an FX5 filter...needless to say I said yes....albeit a little reluctantly.....sold off my cichlid stock and got me a 120 freshy schooling tank! Had that set up for about 6 months.....modded the filter inputs and outputs, and decided I was going to go dirt planted! Wooohooo! Haven't looked back :) Tank has been planted for almost 2 years now and I LOVE it!

Back on here now to get some serious fishy stock in it :)

PS hubby doesn't know it but I have a 10G hidden away ;) hahahahaha

20160404_104717_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...