Fugu puffers

rudy

I saw these for sale at Riverfront. Curiousity was attempting to make me get another tank, but by the time I went back they were all gone.

For anybody who isn't familiar the Fugu is the puffer that is almost responsible for Homers death in the Simpsons. This is the deadly blow fish.

Mysteriously ???????? > --- planning, insite, and of course >> the ability to fore see the future [ as a positive ] LOL.........

[ the miss's will also get a NEW COUCH; RIGHT !! ]]. You know, the style that wraps around a nice new beautiful 260 gallon aquarium... :o

Smokey

A couch is only a couch.

A TANK IS FOREVER :wub::wub:

Hey guys if you have to baddle with the wife go big or go home. If you are fighting for a 260 double it and let her work you down this way it seems like she just talked you out ouf 260 gallons. Its like selling cars go big then let her work you down. This is how i buy my tanks, movies or anything.

No but my mom is the same way. If i want a bigger tank i always double the size or add 50 gallons. This way it seems to her she just talked me out of a big tank. How do u think I am getting this 90 gallon. I told her i am buying a 180 gal and i let her talk me down.

Okay but when he says he is buying a 300 gallon keep in mind even half is 150 gals thats alot of water. Actualy her and i came to an agreement after she seen what discus look like she agreed to it.