My Flame Tail is gone

safety4fire

This morning I went to feed my fish, and noticed my priced WC flame tail was missing (paid $99.00 from Big Als) I looked every where in the Aqarium, but could not see him, I looked on the floor even though the aqarium has a cover and found nothing, then I noticed one of the slate rocks out of place and on the bottom of the aqarium. I lifted it up from off the gravel to reveal it's victim. A sad day for me.

I guesse it might have been avoided, this is the first time that this has happened. I know some people silicone there rocks togeather. So now, I am looking for another Flame Tail, not sure I want to buy another from Big Als, what with the luck I hav with fish from there. :( -05- :cry:

My condolences. I just lost a wc Peacock the other day and it totally burst my bubble about keeping Peacocks.

BUT, cheer up because there is more than one fish in the sea. Yes, big loss of money....but it's just money. I spend more than that on one trip to the grocery store and what do I really get out of that? (Fertilizer)

I am only trying to make you feel better. Hope it's working.

Come to the auctions. Wasn't there someone breeding Flametails?

I am sure Albert at Golds has some F1 male Flametails. I was looking for some and that's what he said.

And there is always Aquabid if you are set on wc.

I hope I've helped.