My- Vaction pix

finaddict

Have you ever asked for someone's sympathy? Or just assumed it wasn't going to happen? Don't be a wet towel... Connie was making her observations in her thread about her vacation, and if she thinks a 7.5 hour flight is a PITA then fine, her thread and she can say it.

Frankly, I agree with her, 7.5 hours is a long flight especially at the end of a holiday... 14 hours to Hong Kong? Well... that would almost be worth it for me (except the nic-fit I'd be having... whoa) just beacuase of all the knock-off 'designer' crap I'd have stuffed in my suitcases would make me a millionaire on eBay when I got back to North America.

Sorry your thread was hijacked, Connie... awesome pictures, I'm green with envy, I hate you for having a sunburn in January (just doesn't seem too Canadian ;) ) and it's good to hear you're home safe and sound.

This also marks the fourth 'pair' I know goign to DR this winter... apparently it's turned to quite the hot spot, no?

Hey Chris, for the sake of the tone of your post, I'm really hoping you saw the post BEFORE it was edited. Otherwise, your post would be overreacting because my attitude towards this really wasn't what I intended at all.

After all, having a couple words and a smiley emoticon taken off a post can easily change something like "stop being so mean! :bang1:" into "stop being mean."

Edited by Moogled

After all, having a couple words and a smiley emoticon taken off a post can easily change something like "stop being so mean! :bang1:" into "stop being mean."

I didn't know it was edited but last time I saw it it said something about "bastards". Maybe it was just pharsed badly?