My- Vaction pix

finaddict

Connie you look sunburned and thoroughly pickled all at once. Looks good on ya. You know the turtle is looking better and better :) Oh and by the color it looks like the 2 of you had lots of NLS to go with the drinks. You could tell the girls on the beach you were gathering empirical data, for the poor frozen people back home. B)

Edited by HOSStile

H- here is a naked geck for ya

img8401large7gm.jpg

I am not pickeled as I am allergic to alchol... just fryed from the sun...hahaha

Ooooooooh naked Gecko :wub::wub:

Did a google search, I guess you can be allergic to alcohol........... talk about a fate worse than death :boxed: for me anyway :shock:

Anyway Connie your pictures are very nice, even sans-naked and I hope you and hubby had a good time, and I hope the gecko had a nice trip..... you did bring her back right? right? :heart:

We had a great time.... Any things better than working!!!!** eating, napping,open bars, shopping,playing in the ocean,

Few crappy things: flight was way to long 7.5h coming home

had american money stolen from our SAFE

got sunburned/wind burn to much

had to deal with way to many rude french(france) People to name a few... Just minor things thou...