You Know Your Hobby Is Getting Out Of Hand When.........

DAlberta

When your wife b*tches about all the tanks and all the humidty and all the expense, and when she walks away you start rubbing the tank you are standing next to, and saying," No, she didn't mean what she says, you know its you and me together forever, don't worry about what she said," all the while making soft cooing noises to your fish.

Im gonna go with HOSStile for this one lmao to funny :D

-roll- -roll- -roll-

-When you go on holidays to Las Vegas and have fish arranged to be shipped to the airport (from California) the day you leave so you can sneak them in your carry-on bag for the trip home.

-When you drive all the way to the U.S.A to pick up some fish. I drove 17 hours once.

-When you ask the beau if you can plug up the fireplace that never gets used and ask to have a tank put on the mantle in front of it.

-Yes, I have also had to pay $2000 for an electrician to come in and re-wire the basement because of all my tanks.

-When you set up livestock tubs in the home-theatre room and turn them into grow-out ponds.

I could go on and on....

-roll- -roll- -roll-

I think if we took a vote on this punman wins hands down. :bow:

I think I "lost" hands down with my wife. We babied these bags of fish all the way to Edmonton, contacted the Alberta Aquatica members that wanted the fish, made delivery, went to our business meeting in Edmonton, then arrived at our hotel at 6:30 pm to find no luggage. Luckily it was for only a night so we went out to find toothbrushes, etc. At that point she wasn't interested in shopping for sexy lingerie. (LOL)

My wife said "don't you remember me asking you if you packed the suitcase?" Sure I packed it but you never asked if I took it out to the car.

All I heard for the next week was "your fish are more important !!!"

PS We are still married and I still have all my fish tanks.

Edited by punman

... When you bring your wife or significant other on a date to a fish auction and she brings a book to pass time.

... When you take your wife to Calgary from Edmonton suggesting a weekend away, only to pick up fish from the Edmonton Airport and Drive them to Calgary during the flood they had last year.

I love my Wife and my Fish! :D

nev

..When the only thing in common between you and your partner are fish. If you two are not talking about fish, then you are fighting about everything else.

..When your long weekend date is going to all the fish stores in Calgary from North to South and back again and forget about lunch.

..When the first thing you do when you get home is check on the fish tanks, are they feed or water change yet. You didn't check on your wife/husband/children,nor is your dinner ready, is the baby crying, is there friends over.. etc.....