You Know Your Hobby Is Getting Out Of Hand When.........

DAlberta

It's funny you should mention that toaster thing, my wife was just giving me trouble the other night because there's too many tanks on the kitchen counters.

-Hideo

It's funny you should mention that toaster thing, my wife was just giving me trouble the other night because there's too many tanks on the kitchen counters.

-Hideo

Heh...I have only one on my kitchen counters....it is a 50, however... -roll- ...now the three in the pantry....and the three in the downstairs bathroom...

....when the waffles and ice cream are hidden behind the bloodworms and mysis.

...when you conspire to sneak away when visiting relatives to check out the local fish shops.

...when you don't have a grow-op, but have all the apparent signs of one, from the halide lamps and electricity use to the condensation on your windows.

...when your family vacation to Washington/Houston/Vegas/Etc by incredible coincidence just happens to be the same week as MACNA.

...when you don't have a grow-op, but have all the apparent signs of one, from the halide lamps and electricity use to the condensation on your windows.

I know someone who actually had to get rid of his salt tank because the cops were stopping by too often to see what was going on (a couple halides in the living room windows) and the nieghbors started talking...

........When your wife comes home with plans to build a 400 square foot home theatre room,and you TRY to convince her a 95000 gallon aquarium would be a better use of space!! :pff: :pff:

Hey perhaps you could put a few sharks in your tank then you could charge admission!

Dave :D

........When your wife comes home with plans to build a 400 square foot home theatre room,and you TRY to convince her a 95000 gallon aquarium would be a better use of space!! :pff: :pff:

Ok I gotta agree with the fridge having more fish food than human food.

When you get mad at your husband for making a romantic dinner cause he used the bags of shrimp in the freezer for a fondue.

And I have had to show neighbours the tank cause they can see it from the window and can't believe it is that big and not just a picture ;)

Used the shrimp for a fondue?????

He should be out on his ear!!

Dave :banned:

Ok I gotta agree with the fridge having more fish food than human food.

When you get mad at your husband for making a romantic dinner cause he used the bags of shrimp in the freezer for a fondue.

And I have had to show neighbours the tank cause they can see it from the window and can't believe it is that big and not just a picture ;)

Edited by DAlberta

When your wife b*tches about all the tanks and all the humidty and all the expense, and when she walks away you start rubbing the tank you are standing next to, and saying," No, she didn't mean what she says, you know its you and me together forever, don't worry about what she said," all the while making soft cooing noises to your fish. B)

You know your hobby is getting out of hand when you drive your wife and four bags of fish from Calgary to Edmonton and then when you check into the hotel, realize you left your luggage and your wife's luggage at home!!

Really did this last month - wife says I think fish are more important.