BEER!!!

FishEdGirl

Yes welcome, but my fish could beat up your fish, and my dogs could make your dog's frequent showers null and void with their terrible smell.

What other fish do you keep?

-Hideo

Hmmm...did I forget to mention that this party is BYOB?!?

Wow, thanx all for that sufficiently creepy introduction. Now that I am forewarned and forearmed (Read: I know you're all certifiable) I am taking my toys - and my beer - and sneaking out the closest window...

;)

While we wait for the men in white coats...

Thanks everyone :D Glad to have found you all, even if you are a bunch of fish geeks (yes, I'm picturing you all as a bunch of fish with totally dorky glasses sitting in front of a computer screen)!!

FYI the 10m lotus event has a door-charge of $50 each. What can I say; it is beyond popular.

Yes welcome, but my fish could beat up your fish, and my dogs could make your dog's frequent showers null and void with their terrible smell.

What other fish do you keep?

-Hideo

No, your fish couldn't beat my fish up. But I'm sure they'd have a nice hour d'ouvre!! Oh, and I'm gonna give you the smelly dog one. Really, you can have it. What kinds of dogs do you have?

Current fish:

2 Keyholes

2 German Rams

1 Green Tiger barb

1 Beta

(no, not all in the same tank lol)

...and a couple more to be bought this weekend...

Talk to you all soon!!

Ok let me get this straight.

Getting us to your thread with erroneous enticements of beer.... STRIKE ONE :angry:

Talking about your youth and flexibility with range of movement, without a picture STEEEERIKE TWO :(

Wondering why you are living in Edmonton, but not running away from that town screaming.. FOUL TIP :eh:

Talk of you and the tri color collie in shower....... pitcher throws ball 10 feet over catchers head...... BALL 1 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Pitcher still can't get shower scene out of my ..I mean his head BALL 2 and 3 :smokey:

Joining AA ............. Bunt down 3rd base line, all the players thinking of lotus positions and beer and dogs and showers and showers, and being the "Shaggy Dog," instead of Tim Allen....... Holy Crap HOME RUN :bow:

:welcome: