BEER!!!

FishEdGirl

And now that I have your attention...

;)

I'm a little late on the meet and greet, sooo, without further ado:

Hi, my name is Tiffany I like long walks on the beach and holding hands while watching the sun set. I make a mean tuna casserole, and can most amazingly sit lotus-style and then walk on my knees!! Yes, the flexibility is astounding...

Oh, wait, wrong board intro... ;)

All jokes aside:

My name really is Tiffany. I really do make an amazing casserole and can indeed walk on my knees while in a full lotus. I am smack dab in my mid-twenties and live just outside of Edmonton - I often find myself wondering why I live here, and not in California, especially with this frigging mid-March snow!! I enjoy keeping fish, though I have only recently returned to the hobby (errr...passion seems a better word!) after a five-year absence/break/lack-of-time-and-funds. I have a college diploma in healthcare, but am currently working as an accountant.

I have five fish at present, two of whom are Keyhole cichlids (my new favourite fish!) that defy every description of this breed. They rule the tank and are rarely tucked away in the various hidey-holes. Shy, my @$$!!!

I also have a 10 month old Tri-colour Border Collie named Mollie, who loves taking showers with me, chewing ice cubes and running. Yes, my passion for BC's does indeed surpass that of fish (no tomatoes, please!!!).

Oh, and I've been told that I talk, A LOT. But personally I question the sanity of each and every person who has claimed this, so take it with a grain of salt.

Check ya'...