who's going to the auction?

ill deffinently be there, im gonna bring the last of my festae fry which will probably be the only neo cichlids other than convicts and angels and those apisto :D .

should be loads of fun, I hope there are lots of lots, im gonna be looking at those tripple reds so ya better watch your back :guns: and anyway who of you has the heart to outbid a youngen.

so who is all going and what are you bringing?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there for sure! most likely hanging out with Valerie :) Not planning on bringing anything but money, hopefully I'll be able to get some sweet deals on loads of plants.

will there be beer? :beer:

*edit* crap I just realized the auction's in calgary not edmonton >.< I don't drive, maybe I can get a ride down and back with somebody?

Edited by Guppylove1985

I'll probably be in the area around auction time in small towns all around edmonton, but I'm not a pleasure to drive with. Windows open even in the winter, japanese music blaring from the speakers, and frequent stops to take pictures of random things.

I think some other Edmonfolk are coming down for the auction though, perhaps check out the free travel section.

Oh, right, the auction. I'm likely not going, as I've exausted every last dime I could possibly spend. I get a monthly spending allowance of $200, and I've already exceeded that by about $2000 ;-) It's getting harder and harder to explain to my wife why all this excess money is going to buying stuff, rather than in a savings account. "Well, I just really need, no, not want, I need it, this one last thing, no, no the fish would probably die if I didn't have it, yes I'm exagerrating, but really, just this one last thing" is usually how it goes. Though, I could probably get a better deal on a lot of stuff I need, rather than buying new... So perhaps I can play the, "it'll save in the long run" card....

Hmmmm.

Oh, and I'd be selling nothing. None of my fry is large enough yet for me to put stress on them, and I'll never sell any hardgoods/equipment because I'm a pack rat.

-Hideo

Consider this another vote for beer at the CAS auction.

lol Oh this is definitely an official vote for beer! Oh, and chicken wings :thumbs:

I'll probably be in the area around auction time in small towns all around edmonton, but I'm not a pleasure to drive with. Windows open even in the winter, japanese music blaring from the speakers, and frequent stops to take pictures of random things.

Windows down even in the winter :shock: For the love of God, WHY?!?!?

lol Oh this is definitely an official vote for beer! Oh, and chicken wings :thumbs:

Sorry, Cichlidkid and Lax_champ will have to stay outside and watch thru the windows... :( Or, perhaps you have your "Billy McGee" fake ID?? :beer:

Windows down even in the winter :shock: For the love of God, WHY?!?!?

If there's chicken wings, I might have to go to this thing.

I have a thing for fresh air. One of the easiest ways to make me happy is simply with fresh air. I sleep with the window open in my bedroom year round, as well. My friends used to think my car windows were just ghetto, because I always had the drivers side open at least 6 inches. Plus, I'm extremely warm blooded and constantly over heated, and the cold doesn't bother me very much.

And also, it keeps friends out of my car, so I can play my music as loud as I want. ;-)

-Hideo

perhaps you have your "Billy McGee" fake ID??

your damn right I do, the only problem is I look even younger than I am. :banned: