who's going to the auction?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooppps... i thought saturday was 26 but it turns out sunday is ,i sent my wife in she drove all the way in from strathmore :mad: :pff: but regardless she say this place is teeny she said it very small

hopefully she went to the wrong place :well:

BTW, I'm about 5'11, black curly hair, reddish goatee, maybe a black ball hat, brown leather jacket, jeans, and a brown "Dangerous When Bored" long sleeved t-shirt.........c`mon over and say hi.

I'll be the scary guy screaming out bids on monster syno multies. :lol:

Edited by dunl

after the accident,

Not being stupid at all :wacko: . Been there done that myself :bang1: . Wake up, check the conditions and head out. Just think of all the good deals you are in store for. But then of course if you are not there that is one less person to bid against :thumbs: .Drive safely, and see you at the auction.

I'd be more concerned with Rob's driving :P

I'll be there; finally a chance to wear my Flames jersey without being publicly flogged...

Oh ya... and I'll have an AA name tag on, and be pimping them out to everyone else!

Ya all will recognize me by my picture. I am 4'3", very handsome and like ball caps

Dave

BTW, I'm about 5'11, black curly hair, reddish goatee, maybe a black ball hat, brown leather jacket, jeans, and a brown "Dangerous When Bored" long sleeved t-shirt.........c`mon over and say hi.

I'll be the scary guy screaming out bids on monster syno multies. :lol: