Gloves for your tank

TheGr8Blade

:D Most of us, I am sure use bare hands in the tanks "BUT" some might use or want to use gloves. I have found a cheap source and thought I would share. I went down to Lee Valley on 11 street SE (Near costco/leons). They are called MUCKING GLOVES. They are used for ponds or composting! They are like a extra long pair of dishwashing gloves that are cuffed at the ends so they tighten around the tops of your arms. They are very reasonably priced at $6.95 a pair. Way cheaper than the coralife pairs. Hope this helps out someone. :D

Glove picture here!

Thanks for the tip Blade. Do they protect you from that flesh loving puffer you mentioned in your other post? :lol:

An even cheaper alternative is from your local veterinary supply store. I picked up 100 thin shoulder length gloves

Don't even want to picture what those are meant for. :rofl:

Thanks for the tip Blade. Do they protect you from that flesh loving puffer you mentioned in your other post? :lol:
An even cheaper alternative is from your local veterinary supply store. I picked up 100 thin shoulder length gloves

Don't even want to picture what those are meant for. :rofl:

To explore the deeper messier regions of barnyard animals when you think one of them accidentally ate your cell phone.

To explore the deeper messier regions of barnyard animals when you think one of them accidentally ate your cell phone.

LMAO! @ Harold -roll-

Thanks for the tip on the vet gloves, now I just have to find a supply store. Wonder if the UFA has them for cows or whatever? Things that make you go HHHMMMMM.

Great ideas! I usually wear only regular disposable hospital gloves when I am cleaning the filter or handling bioballs and such. Mycobacterium marinum is a tough bug...gotta use some caution in the tank.

Js

tell me about it,

$600. for meds alone,

taken for 6 weeks.

still have "bruising"on my arm

probably be there forever!

talk about commitment to the fishes,

and your job!!!