Aquarium Enthusiasts

Anyone been there yet?

Just wanted to know if they have finished setting up and what they have?

I would like to know cause that is across town trip for me cause I live by St. Albert (though still in Edmonton)

Thanks in advance :well:

Anyone been there yet?

Just wanted to know if they have finished setting up and what they have?

I would like to know cause that is across town trip for me cause I live by St. Albert (though still in Edmonton)

Thanks in advance :well:

I was there last weekend. Good prices, clean and quality fish, nice set up.

Contact Medicdude on here.....it's his place. :)

Been there almost every week since they opened their doors....shop looks good, decent amount of tanks, livestock and drystock is filling out nicely, most prices are quite decent, some are quite great...well worth the visit, and the bonus is that Nature's Corner Store and Big Als are also both in the very immediate neighbourhood, so its a great way to spend a morning.

Good selection of SW and Cichlids. Chris has a good selection of aquariums for sale, too.

My husband Rick and I cant stay out of the store. Seems we are there every week too. We bought a bunch of SW fish there. Chris and his wife Kim are very nice to deal with....no bull like some of the other stores around. The pricing is great too. We boughta few Chromis, Cleaner shrimp, chocolate chip starfish, a Rusty Angel and Coral Beauty. The starfish which normally sells for $30 at Big Als was only $10. Pygmys are usually around 50 at Big Als.....ours was only $30. Chris specializes in SW (from Phillipines and Hawaii) and African Cichlids. They also have a few tetras and smaller fish. I would definately recommend them above all other fish stores! :D

Thanks for the positive comments guys.

Don't forget about our Grand Opening Sale June 2 - 4. All fish and most dry goods will be 25% off (tanks excluded).

was at Aquarium Enthusiasts today... a fantastic store... great prices.. good sized fish.. i was inpressed.. met Medicdude (nice to meet ya)

i will deffianly be back to buy L))

Thanks

Dragonfish