Gold's Aquarium

MbunaFan

Unfortunately, I don't have the pleasure of living anywhere close to Gold's. I've been trying to find out when they'll get some more Red Empress' in, but just know it's supposed to be in the next few months. I'm not sure how up-to-date their website is and am worried of missing out (I don't have the cash flow at the moment to just order them). If any of you happen to wander around there and see some for sale, could you please let me know! I'd really appreciate that. thanx

Marie

Hello everyone

Quick question, I am on my way from B.C. to Grande Prairie, to Edmonton, to Calgary, and back to B.C.

I am going to stop at Golds for sure, but can you guys or girls offer any other suggestions for stores to hit ? I am most interseted in tanganikans, and I would really like to find some different fish to bring home.

Thanks for any suggestions

Tang :)

Actually, I'll make a note on Christian's statement about going to Gold's all the time.

I no longer go because I have no space. I think I've only managed to go there 2 times so far and not leave without fish I didn't plan to buy.

The only cure, is abstinence.

And, and suggestions for stores to hit, my only suggestion is Gold's. Since you more than likely have all the big chains where you are, you could however, check out some other stores. Pisces has a large plant selection, and Imperial Aquariums, Wai's Aquariums and Franco's Aquariums are others that come to mind that are independant. There may be more I can't think of.

Oh, definately don't miss out on the Marlborough Walmart selection. If you're looking for ich, definately swing by.

-Hideo