New to AA

Fishgovno

Hello everyone!

I have a problem oops wrong AA -roll-

Just having some fun.My name is Tim and I am the general manager of aquariumplants.com-Canadian division.

I hope to be able to help everyone out on this forum as much as possible and enjoye reading lots of the posts.

Thank you,

Tim

Edited by Fishgovno

Hi Tim, welcome.

Go ahead, tell us about your "problem", we've all been there - and the first step is admitting you have a problem. You can admit to us that your children aren't getting fed because of the money you spend on your "problem", and about your marriage teetering on the brink of divorce because of the time you devote to your "problem". :o

However, if you are to sucessfully overcome your problem, you are going to have to stop referring to yourself as "the owner" of a legitimate business. You are a plant pusher - selling your wares to other aquarium junkies and encouraging them to become even more involved and dependant on their addiction. Shame.

Good luck,

Bill

Hi Tim, welcome.

Go ahead, tell us about your "problem", we've all been there - and the first step is admitting you have a problem. You can admit to us that your children aren't getting fed because of the money you spend on your "problem", and about your marriage teetering on the brink of divorce because of the time you devote to your "problem". :o

However, if you are to sucessfully overcome your problem, you are going to have to stop referring to yourself as "the owner" of a legitimate business. You are a plant pusher - selling your wares to other aquarium junkies and encouraging them to become even more involved and dependant on their addiction. Shame.

Good luck,

Bill

LMAO @ 2manytanks

Very nice

Thank you :bow:

OK, OK, I admit it I have a problem.......................

It began with only a little fish, I was not

looking to spend so much time and money.........

Now I got to bed at night listening to running water from the

filters and staring at an Aquarium....................... I get up before 6am

and feed the fish before the kids................My three year old can

identify several different species of Cichlids and knows the names

of all the Angelfish. I can't stop............... It's too late.........................

I'm addicted! -roll-

Now its plants for the Aquariums! And you have lots! One................................no three,

planted tanks so far! Another addiction..........................Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thanks for the opportunity to indulge................................. :D

Hi and welcome. I too NOW have the problem. I started with just 3 little tanks, was only a social fish appreciator....now I'm running 4 with 5 more going up, does that make it a fishroom? Do I require an intervention? And plants, on my, I can actually ID some now !!!! I want both fish and plants to breed !!!! Does this make me really sick!?!?!!! I'm having ssooooo much fun !

I want both fish and plants to breed !!!! Does this make me really sick!?!?!!!

It does if you're trying to get them to breed together... I don't know how you're going to get a Pseudotropheus saulosi to mix with an Echinodorus amazonica... :huh:

OOOOOO big words !!! Everytime this happens I have to google lmao

I'll be back in 5 ............

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomframe.js...eus_saulosi.htm

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomframe.js...5ADa_de_Plantas

Hummmm an African fish and an Italian speaking plant, could be romantic but no fruitfull lol I may not know much but and fairly certain that without nuclear intervention it wont be possible HeHeHe But I did see a very pretty little"Anna"......