I have Eggs!!!

Vallisneria

The perfect light is the battery ones from walmart that is shaped like a dome and you push the dome off and on. They are not too bright and I use them alot when cleaning My killi tanks which I like to keep dark. Nothing worse than catching a killi 40 feet into a 50 foot python during water changes. Anyways these light are easy to move and don't need to be on all the time. If the light annoys them they will just move their fry. Congratulations on the hatch and best of luck with the fry.

• 3 weeks later...

Well just a little update.

LAst time the parents must have eaten the fry a couple days after they were freeswimming(since i couldnt' find them anywhere). I was a bit sad but I knew that sometimes it takes a few tries for them to get it right.

Well yesterday I looked into the rianbows new tank(I moved them to a 25g) and noticed they had laid egg on the rock. Today I checked again and the eggs have hatched and the babies are all wiggling in the back corner of the tank. -ham-

So hopefully the parents don't eat them this time.

ps: I tried to get pics but the fry were way too small for my camera to get any pics. But now i have a ton of aweomse blurry pics of my gravel,lol :poo:

For the SAs I've spawned I usually let them eat 3 spawns before I pulled the fry - this is for angels, rams and apistos that I've tried.