Buenos nachos amigos

little sea

Hello All,

I've decided to start talking to other people than myself so I'd like to thank everyone for having such a great community to join. Big shouts, shakes, hugs, and smiles to the people that know me; as always, a pleasure to be in your company. To my friends I've yet to make, please, let me say the honor is mine.

Talking of myself is boring, so I'll talk about you. This is easily the NICEST, most friendly and constructive site I've seen. Most sites are populated with whiners and no-nothing-know-it-alls, but you guys are all about the water. This is very exciting.

Thank you for being here,

colby

:thumbs:

Welcome to our site :welcome:

Where are you from? What kind of fish do you keep?

Well, I'm from my parents initally. and they were cool enough to let me have (a lot) of fish my whole life. As for what I keep: a little of everything and nothing of anything else (if that isn't too vague of an answer) :D

Hi colby!!!!

:welcome: got your salt water order in yet!!! hahaha

connie

You mean its not still Oct. 20? No wonder my tea is so cold. Where's that pizza I ordered?

The shortage of people during Ramadan has made shipping difficult (a pleasant Ramadan to anyone celebrating). I'll be up to full speed by the end of this week/beginning of next. Its been a blessing though as now my tanks are all cycled and happy.

See you soon, Connie.

Hi Colby and :welcome: to AA! I'm sure we will meet soon enough...~insert scary laugh here~ LOL!

Been to the store a few times but both times it was closed...the hours on the door said you were open but all we could see were some tempting tanks..no humans around. :cry:

Would you be kind enough to post your for sure open hours for me?

Tammy

Am I allowed to post my shop hours here? If not, then my apologise as I know this is not the sponser spot.

Anyhoo: Monday. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday are 11:00 am to 8:30 pm

Wednsday 2:00pm to 8:30 pm

Saturday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm

Sunday 11:00 am to 6:00pm

If you ever need me there later or earlier I will happily accommodate anyone if you give me a call (253-8123)

You're always welcome to come hang out.

Am I allowed to post my shop hours here? If not, then my apologise as I know this is not the sponser spot.

You can, but why not post in the sponser area, too?

Because I have yet get my banner/ monies/ shiney prizes to you I did'nt think it appropriate. If you say its cool, then I would love to. Does that mean I can talk about my fish there too? I was just saying "Hi" to everyone here.

YAYA! Welcome aboard...What's on sale ? LOL!

Say...ulll? What's that?

I'm working on a bunch of stuff for Yee Grande Opening. I'm just a skinny guy, so there's not much to cut on me, but I'll make it worth everyone's while... I hope.

What are you guys after for sale stuff? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.