Whats goin on all you fish freaks?!

Willfishguy

Hello everyone,

My name is Will Shaw. I'm here because I am a fish geek through and through and I enjoy learning and helping others and figured this is an appropriate forum for me to be in. I join this community a year ago, when it was recommended to me by Tom down at Cichlid, but never followed through as I am computer illiterate and I couldn't understand then how to make things function, so I became frustrated and left. But today I have some smarts to me and have returned to be an active member of this community.

I've worked for many pet stores and fish stores for the past 23 years across this great country and have finally settled in Calgary where I have open a small pet store at the Crossroads Market.

At this time, besides Suriname Toads and a Bengal cat, I keep a lungfish, electric eel, jardini arowana, adonis pleco, ornate bichir and and and whole whack of other fish!

I am very opinionated and I'm a little bigoted toward some products sold for this hobby, but I give my word that I'll do my best to keep such things at a low tone.

It's great to be here!

Will :)

Thank You sharon :)

Hello Colby, you still remember my name discovery!

I look forward to your arrival.

Thank You TheGr8Blade, the Crossroads Market actually has two pet stores in it, mine is the bigger of two. I've been there for almost four years now. :)

Hello Vapor, thank You for the greeting. I have two companies out of there, one is a manufaturing company called SHAW PET HOMES and the pet store, it's called The Pet Shop. I sell a variety of dog and cat products and a few fish. It is a very small and humble store.

Thank You, you maniac! :)

Thank You Qattarra, :D that's funny cuz I spent 7 months in AA 4 years ago :lol:

Thank You JORG, the Market is at Blackfoot and Ogden and I sell mostly dog and cat products. Treats and toys, and holistic brand of pet food.

Thank You TheGr8Blade, the Crossroads Market actually has two pet stores in it, mine is the bigger of two. I've been there for almost four years now.

You're welcome and WELCOME! Thanks for letting me know. Do you sell fish? Or just dog/cat/bird kinda stuff? Might have to take a trip up there on the weekend!

Thank You TheGr8Blade, the Crossroads Market actually has two pet stores in it, mine is the bigger of two. I've been there for almost four years now.

You're welcome and WELCOME! Thanks for letting me know. Do you sell fish? Or just dog/cat/bird kinda stuff? Might have to take a trip up there on the weekend!

Sorry for missing this, I sell mostly Dog and Cat stuff, and very little in the way of Fish stuff.