Honduran Red Point

fatpuffer

Damn, I work there and I didn't even see them... Will have to make a note of seeing them when I go to work tomorrow morning. I have the other two that were with that pair.....they are doing well in my tank. They don't hang out together......but oh well.

yah since they were put in the bag. they were white and black..

i saw some blue in the store.

we were just in the process of planning the 60g but i seen them and they have the cutest personalities and i had to have them.

my new kitten plays with them. and they always see her and run away. LoL

They add some nice color to my tank. A little flash of blue every now and then. The only thing that's breeding for me right now is my honey gouramis, and my black molly. I can't quite tell if my hounduran's are male or female. I'm pretty sure the bluest one is a female, but not sure.

the only thing i read was that males grow a small nutchal hunch and grow slighty larger then females.

And they are more icy blue and can show signs of green.As females are typically darker powder blue and there finnage is usually a dark navy blue.

If that helps any.

I just read this post. I was there a few hours ago.. I bought them for my 60g tank. lol

They are cute. I didnt know they had fry tho.

I was wondering were they went. Glad they have a good home. The babies are still in the tank, doing good, hard to see though.