Bag Buddies Fish Bag Tabs

There are two brands I use at the store here. One is the Jungle Bag Buddies and the other is a NurseryPro product called Bag Prep. Exactly the same. Great products. Pisces might have the Bag Prep ones in there pond section as NurseryPro is pond products.

Tere are actually numerous other types. Maybe only one called bag budies " That has staked claim to being the very first product of it's kind" But, trust that Jungle wasn't and isn't the only product.

Do some research, you'll see.

Thats what I was refering too. The name brand Jungle Labs "Bag Buddies" as the topic title suggests.

I have never actually seen this type of product that didn't have some type of sedative effect on the fish. What brand is it that doesn't have this effect???

Edited by Canadiancray

I think if I was given no food for 2 days, netted out my home early in the morning while half asleep, put in a little plastic bag with some of my tank mates that I didn't like a lot and also had no idea about WTF was going on. Then to be bounced around, bumped ,scrutinized, tipped over, and generally have a poopy time, while my water is getting colder and poopier by the minute. Then hours later to be thrown in a different tank with a bunch of strangers that want to kick my @$$.... Well I would want to be SEDATED!!! :cry:

I heard of a place called mops I think they have the sedative bag buddies