large indoor pond

snaggle

When I was in there this weekend he said he is running two dehumidifiers in the store and recommended I get one for my basement with the soon to be 800+ gallons of tanks.

Which is better, buying a plastic pond with a preset size and dimentions or getting the water-proof tarp?

When I was in there this weekend he said he is running two dehumidifiers in the store and recommended I get one for my basement with the soon to be 800+ gallons of tanks.

Which is better, buying a plastic pond with a preset size and dimentions or getting the water-proof tarp?

I would say that it depends what you are going for. If you want a small pond then a preformed pond might be the best way to go if you don't mind having a round or oval pond. If you want a large pond, over 200g then a pond liner and wood frame is the best way to go.

As for a pond liner you can get that at any garden center or LFS that sells pond supplies.

• 2 weeks later...

I would say that it depends what you are going for. If you want a small pond then a preformed pond might be the best way to go if you don't mind having a round or oval pond. If you want a large pond, over 200g then a pond liner and wood frame is the best way to go.

As for a pond liner you can get that at any garden center or LFS that sells pond supplies.

And if you go with liner then do not get the cheaper vinyl. It is not as durable as rubber.