Fluval 203 help please....

TheGr8Blade

I cleaned up my fluval today and now I cannot get it to lock down :( . I don't know what it can be. I have the proper amount of media, vaselined the o-ring. If anyone has an idea to try (besides chucking it into the laneway LOL), please let me know. I have cleaned it before and never had this happen. :cry:

Is the tube lined up inside?

I personally own 4 fluvals and honestly will never buy another. I assume it's the canister? Try taking it appart again, the baskets may not be alligned and locked down, the top may need to be repossitioned. All else fails , take it to the range and shoot it, I'd like to lol. Sue

Was buggering around with it again this morning and YES I screwed up. I figured it out and got soaken wet in the process LOL! I had the O-ring on the upper lip rather than the lower one. You guessed it Harold. No prizes but thanks!

Thanks to all the tried to help!

Someday you'll join me on the dark side and we'll shoot our filters together, see them fly high, bits and pieces everywhere ! It'll be beautifull . :w00t: :guns: :guns: :drunk:

I'm getting ready to murder an older gen 204... but have had no problems with my others. Even had a 404 still work after a house fire. Can't say the same for the tank.